Monday, April 25, 2011

The Fish Gets Glassed...

That about sums it up.  It's true, one of the two fish I have been working on hit the glassing stands this weekend.  It may have been raining outside but it was a balmy 85 degrees in the shop.  With less than 2 weeks to go before a big surf sesh and demo in Tofino I was relieved to finally tape up the rails and roll out the cloth.  I always get excited when I glass a new board, you never really now how it's going to look and when the epoxy hits the surface the colours and the grain of the wood just explode. 


Brent Curtain showed up and shot the whole thing for the promo video.  He's been great to work with and I can't wait to have footage of us surfing these boards on the West Coast.  We'll keep you posted on when we are gonna launch the video but I imagine it will hit the net in early June. 


I have to say I am pretty stoked about how everything is coming together and can't wait to see more people riding my boards....

No comments:

Post a Comment